MARCH 9th MINI MADNESS BARONA DRAG STRIP SO CAL..

Dee

Between, Saugus, Ascot, Mesa Marin, Riverside, oildale, El Cajon, Orange Show, Blythe, Irwindale, Vegas "bull Ring", My family has put in laps at just about every track in the west....

I could post pics from the late 50s till now, my nephew from my brother races dirt late models in North Carolina a NC Speedway, and is the 09-10 back to back champ, 2nd in 2011, and took 2012 off to build a new car.....the saga continues for sure....

thats koo man..

i cant say the same, but finding my dads old ascot license was worth more than gold to me , cuz i barely remember the track , and he always supported the gear head within me .
if u have pics of ascot i wouldnt mind seeing them,. i remember seeing all the r/c car bodies hanging on a wall for sale.. i think an arcade , shiny slick kart track , maybe even minimoto track??? i've been googling for pics of any of that but all i find is the dirt oval...
i must have been like 7 the last time i went there.

congrats on continuing the racing saga JD!

really wanted to but decided to rebuild my blockzilla instead, my gx200 is still in the works for the gasser class. We are working on a bike for Dustins 50 hp 3 1/2 deal.

yeah more cc .563 x .194 over, ti valves, flat lifters instead of radiused, intake and chamber work, another crankcase vent tube, and a few other things. whats new with you guys?