May the (Dura) Force be with you. Aaaaaand, also with you.

Yepp you bet it does and that's great your familiar and have knowledge on these great engines. I really wish I could find a non integral cylinder head and intake that would allow me to use all of the O.E.M brackets, vacuum ports and stock Rochester 1bbl carb. I replaced the stock non lock up TH350 with a TH350C lock up version and wow, what an improvement in the highway driving.

I'd like to pull the engine and do a full rebuild as the exhaust valves are not sealing the best and it's developing a hydraulic lifter tick.

Yepp you bet it does and that's great your familiar and have knowledge on these great engines. I really wish I could find a non integral cylinder head and intake that would allow me to use all of the O.E.M brackets, vacuum ports and stock Rochester 1bbl carb. I replaced the stock non lock up TH350 with a TH350C lock up version and wow, what an improvement in the highway driving.

I'd like to pull the engine and do a full rebuild as the exhaust valves are not sealing the best and it's developing a hydraulic lifter tick.
Well, Caneighbor,,, Swing over and take one of my several spare heads and mani-sets. Please. Soon. Really. I'm trying to reverse some of my years of hoarding. Almost all of it was close to free, and it's so hard to sell the heavy stuff to distant folk, and I can't bring myself to sending back to the pile at .04c/lb. I'd rather give it to an enthusiast. I kick myself for only pulling the head and alloy valve cover on a Mercruiser 250 last Summer. It was ridiculously clean. I was short on cash and too sore to roll it in the van. I need to get this spare 292 block to sonic check. It's .060 and has some rust so I gotta see if it'll take .080 or even .125 for a 4"er. It's been done, but I'll insist on checking a few holes with the ping-thing. I liked them 350c units. Been saving a Monte SS 200-4R for about 15 years, not sure I'll ever use it. I put the 3.73 posi in my 79 El Camino but never got to the trans swap. I was so close to inlining my 93 wagon as it's the last of the pre-computer 4L60s and a turbo 6 whale would be less run-o-the-mill than a TBI converted LT1 and likely close in top end.

Well, Caneighbor,,, Swing over and take one of my several spare heads and mani-sets. Please. Soon. Really. I'm trying to reverse some of my years of hoarding. Almost all of it was close to free, and it's so hard to sell the heavy stuff to distant folk, and I can't bring myself to sending back to the pile at .04c/lb. I'd rather give it to an enthusiast. I kick myself for only pulling the head and alloy valve cover on a Mercruiser 250 last Summer. It was ridiculously clean. I was short on cash and too sore to roll it in the van. I need to get this spare 292 block to sonic check. It's .060 and has some rust so I gotta see if it'll take .080 or even .125 for a 4"er. It's been done, but I'll insist on checking a few holes with the ping-thing. I liked them 350c units. Been saving a Monte SS 200-4R for about 15 years, not sure I'll ever use it. I put the 3.73 posi in my 79 El Camino but never got to the trans swap. I was so close to inlining my 93 wagon as it's the last of the pre-computer 4L60s and a turbo 6 whale would be less run-o-the-mill than a TBI converted LT1 and likely close in top end.
We really need to get together and talk mini bikes and cars! PM me.