Members Helping Members

Mac

OK, A few of you have been wondering why I'm pushing to bring an East Coast OldMiniBikes Member to the West Coast. No reason other than it's just a nice thing to do. I'm funny that way. I don't know the individual personally, and I haven't had any dealing's with him that I can remember. He mentioned in a post that he'd like to make it to the SoCal FunDay #2 but was too poor to afford the trip. Well I can relate to that, I haven't had a job in ten years, have no funds coming from any Government agency, and have no more than about two hundred dollars in my Bank account, or if I do it's very short lived.
I want to thank those of you that have also helped out because it shows there are still a few around that don't question every little thing, like why a perfect stranger would give money to another.

Again I thank you all for the support, and hope more of you can help out, so an East Coast Guy can take the message home that we're all just one BIG Minibike Family.

SoCal FunDay#2 September 25, 2011

Last edited:
ok...somebody needs this thing, drop a $20 bill in the mail directly to G-Bones.

...I'll ship the part to ya :thumbsup:

From a RUPP Roadster, Scrambler, etc....this one is in pretty darn nice!! :thumbsup: most of them are rusted. Just a couple little spots of peppering on the edge that doesn't show when assembled. Includes the oem short bearing hub that goes inside the brake ....

gbones

:bowdown:thank you everyone for the help:thumbsup: when i tell people about this i usually hear "why would someone youve never met give you $$$ for nothing" and i just say, some people are just nice and like to help out. and i really do appreciate everything you guuys are doing:thumbsup: