mich minidrags

125ccCrazy

Im gunna second that,

Who all plans on going?
are they just gonna run old skool mini bikes or are 4 stroke mid bikes gonna be allowed to race too?

If they let the mids race my son's will probably wanna run thier bikes....

I plan on bringing my bike if I ever get it done LOL....

I'm going, i plan to take my Manco Chopper down the track. (for fun only)its not a race bike. Going to start on a Race bike soon don't think i have time to get it done, but will have it done for next year......:thumbsup::hack::grind::weld::thumbsup:

125ccCrazy

Mid Bikes, Boooooooooooo!!!!!:thumbdown:
why be like that?? my kids enjoy them and these are not the run of the mill bikes.... check my pics....The black bike I just got done building an 8" over swinger for it, put a jackshaft through the swinger rolling on 4 bearings... The red one has a 6" over swingarm..

I'm not about to start a whole discussion over them but these are cool bikes and all I wanted to know is if they will allow these to play too...

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
why be like that?? my kids enjoy them and these are not the run of the mill bikes.... check my pics....The black bike I just got done building an 8" over swinger for it, put a jackshaft through the swinger rolling on 4 bearings... The red one has a 6" over swingarm..

I'm not about to start a whole discussion over them but these are cool bikes and all I wanted to know is if they will allow these to play too...
Boooooooooooooo!!!!!!:thumbdown:

We plan on bringing My Kincaide, after I add a couple goodies, Mikuni, dual plug head, And the little Indian with an animal is going, I may have one more surprise too....

125ccCrazy

We plan on bringing My Kincaide, after I add a couple goodies, Mikuni, dual plug head, And the little Indian with an animal is going, I may have one more surprise too....
How is the dual plug eng coming along?? Oh and your wire is on the way, prob have it in a day or two..

Hopefully they have seperate classes for the times you run just like bracket racing, have time trails and either do bracket racing or handicaps... If it's just "run what ya brung" then yeah it will be a pretty unfair competition..

It would be cool if they did both. First run the "run what ya brung" and then do bracket racing the rest of the day! Make sure to get some videos! :thumbsup:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
ahhh whatever, these look alot better and are alot faster then alot of turds I've seen built that are so called drag minis
To each his own I guess, I say are stuff looks better. And they are unique, unlike a pocketbike which I already know what it looks like, and what the motor looks like.

But they may look nice, but are much cheaper and break apart when you add some power to them. I still have a few friends with them, stretched frame, bored and stroked out running alky. They still can't get past 70mph in the 1/4 mile.:thumbdown:

It's to bad this event out there only goes on once a year. Just one thing goes wrong and you have to wait a whole year to try again.

125ccCrazy

To each his own I guess, I say are stuff looks better. And they are unique, unlike a pocketbike which I already know what it looks like, and what the motor looks like.

But they may look nice, but are much cheaper and break apart when you add some power to them. I still have a few friends with them, stretched frame, bored and stroked out running alky. They still can't get past 70mph in the 1/4 mile.:thumbdown:

It's to bad this event out there only goes on once a year. Just one thing goes wrong and you have to wait a whole year to try again.
If they can't hit 70 in a qtr with modded engines on alky then something is wrong, we just radared the red one yesterday, it's a stock 110 semi auto with a pipe and a mikuni 26mm taper bore carb, it was hitting just below 50 mph in less than an 1/8th mile..

I don't know what you think breaks apart other than the body plastics, replace the cheap bolts with good grade bolts, a good chain....The engines will hold up unless you get rediculous with compression and too thin on the bores....

but like ya said, each to his own, I like both the mids and old school mb's and I have both for myself...