mickey thompson mini bike?

Hello everyone, I was recommended this site by a buddy. I was given these parts by my buddy's neighbor who said he worked for mickey thompson back in the 60's and 70's. He gave my buddy a complete roller and me these parts. I have looked at the pictures posted on this site but I can't tell if I jave a genuine m/t minibike. I have a briggs n stratton engine I'm gonna put on it but need advice on what other parts I need and where I can find them. This is my first attempt at one of these and all your help will be appreciated greatly.

From looking at the pictures you have that defiantly is a M/T frame and the wheels. You can now move to the front of the class. LOL There will be others here that are more knowledgeable than me. but you have a great start.
Steve :scooter:

Thanks for the confirmation. I've been looking for any schematics and pictures of one put together but no luck. A friend of mine offered me ape hangers of a old scwinn, wonder if they'll work. I'll need another riser.

Gary C

I just found the pictures of the Mickey Bike as it was when I bought it. I'll post one here, but I have more on my profile now. One thing I have noticed is the seat has a hinged piece of plywood beneath it. I think this may be an original design because I saw another old picture of a Mickey Bike with the same wood under the seat. The only major differences i put on were the seat and the engine. I also had it pwder-coated as close to the original color as possible. Take care and good luck!

Hello everyone, I was recommended this site by a buddy. I was given these parts by my buddy's neighbor who said he worked for mickey thompson back in the 60's and 70's. He gave my buddy a complete roller and me these parts. I have looked at the pictures posted on this site but I can't tell if I jave a genuine m/t minibike. I have a briggs n stratton engine I'm gonna put on it but need advice on what other parts I need and where I can find them. This is my first attempt at one of these and all your help will be appreciated greatly.
You have the same frame as the Mickey Bike I own. Does yours have the ID plate?