Micro-Sound Quarter Horse Mini Bike

Hounddog

Here is my Micro-Sound Quarterhorse Minibike. She is all original except the seat was modified. Anyone have an original seat? Thanks. HD

Last edited:

Hounddog

Quarter Horse

Thanks Bay Man,

Ever since I saw yours I have been searching for one. Not near the specimen that you have, but she has potential...

HD

Hounddog

Haven't ridden mine yet. But the suspension feels really plush. It is really great technology and design from the 60's. The manufacturer/engineer were years ahead of everyone else. The tubes are all aircraft quality steel, welds are perfect, rear triangular shaped aluminum swingarm is light and strong with grearseports at pivot and built-in allen head chain adjusters at rear wheel, rear dual shock setup has greaseports at pivots also. The jackshaft sprockets from the engine and to the rear wheel are both located on the swingarm pivot bolt-thus perfect alignment-no chain slap, steering head has full bearings, original gas tank is located in seat tube...The list goes on...I cannot wait to hear that McCulloch 2-stroke scream...

HD

Hounddog

Not sure what he was thinking. I will say the big seat he attached allows for a very comfortable seating position. If I can locate an original seat I will bring her back to original.