Mini Baja projects.

hey now guys it was the joe-mamma guy that I consider the dill.... anywhos, moving on now.... anouther quick question, don´t mean to be a pain.. but I have a 45tooth sprocket,,, but it is a #40... and I realize that the baja is a #41, is it possible to use it,, or just forget it?..what is the difference between them? and thanks Hosscatt for the link, thats a heap of help!... and all the senior members are more then helpfull!.... just one bad seed on here..lol

thanks guys!

You can use it.

But I am not sure its a good idea. Your adding a TAV so you will get more top end with that.

Think about it do you want to that fast on a hard tail and I don't think you have enough power in the stock engine go go much quicker than 40 anyway?

You have larger tyres already....

Most people add bigger rear sprockets to put more torque down for climbing.

yes i agree, but i got the sprocket for free, and I´m gonna use the smaller sprocket for for the second bike, which I i hope to squeeze the 13hp in,,, but I would like to see the difference on a some what stock baja with larger tires and 45thooth rear, before the torque converters go on.. but you are right I´ll probely end up searching for a larger sprocket in the future.

thanks for the info!

3 pages and only one picture of a project Baja Warrior style bike. I think these bikes are neat and would make for a fun project. I do not have one currently. Northern Tool has the Serengeti bikes that look like the Warroir with rear suspension already on the bike,I have not seen one yet.

ohh wow I´ve never seen the Serengeti bikes till you posted that, I´m gonna call northern tool and see if they wanna ship one of those up to Canada.. great link, thanks so much!

i checked it out, if you go to northerntool.ca it automatically take you to the dot com site,, which shows no stores in canada,, but it looks like theres no problem to chip stuff like that up

hey now guys it was the joe-mamma guy that I consider the dill.... anywhos, moving on now.... anouther quick question, don´t mean to be a pain.. but I have a 45tooth sprocket,,, but it is a #40... and I realize that the baja is a #41, is it possible to use it,, or just forget it?..what is the difference between them? and thanks Hosscatt for the link, thats a heap of help!... and all the senior members are more then helpfull!.... just one bad seed on here..lol

thanks guys!
Yes - I am a dill hole! Actually, I just get annoyed answering the same questions over and over because new members don't want to search. If you're around here long enough, you'll soon understand what I mean. Others share this frustration!

Other than trying to reinforce that the search button can be a great tool, I didn't really think I was being a dill hole - but I can't say I really care either.

Besides - I think I answered all of your questions, or at least summed up the answers.

sorry you get so frustrated but I have searched on here,, and not all of my questions were dicussed on here, but for the most part I have recieved all the info that I need to proceed on my projects, thankyou very much for your input and 2 cents!.. it was a large help on this site.

Yes - I am a dill hole! Actually, I just get annoyed answering the same questions over and over because new members don't want to search. If you're around here long enough, you'll soon understand what I mean. Others share this frustration!
I am still having a hard time understanding. How can anyone be annoyed answering the same question over, and over? Just don't answer the question!!! You're bringing the stress on yourself. If I'm missing something, please, let me know. Thanks. Scott.

Yes - I am a dill hole! Actually, I just get annoyed answering the same questions over and over because new members don't want to search.
You've got 49 whole posts ... I mean seriously, how many dang questions could you have possibly answered.

Just relax kid and remember that this is a message board for FREEKIN' MINI BIKES. No one is asking you for instructions on how to cure cancer or to instill world peace.

Jeesh.

Other than trying to reinforce that the search button can be a great tool, I didn't really think I was being a dill hole - but I can't say I really care either.

Besides - I think I answered all of your questions, or at least summed up the answers.
A young man came to me recently carrying a 1939 International truck grill that was torn and a little bent up and asked me if I would fix it, he was very excited about his project, I folded out a stand and told him to lay it on there, then I went into the shop and come back out with body hammers and dollys and told him how to do it, it was hard for me to just sit there and watch so I got up ever so often and checked it out, and I even helped him a little if he had a question, then we got the welder out and he welded and ground the torn part, it turned out pretty darn good. I did't say go to the library and search it out Cause i'm sick and tired of you young guys asking me the same old shit , He left with a smile on his face like he was jack shit. And you say you don't realy care,not true, because if you didn't you would not have come back on here to explain yourself. I think your a warm and fuzzy guy with a warm heart.

I think things are getting outta hand here.. all this information has been great!,, and with it all the projects are going great!.. sure theres a long way to go but it will all turn out due to the knowledge I´ve recieved on this site!.. I´ve already started a photo diary I will post on here soon! we´re all mini bike dorks on here!.. so lets just get along god damnit!..lol