Mini Bike Apparel

Have you thought of uploading your designs to a custom shirt website like Red Bubble? You make money off the sales, and don’t have to manage or manufacture any of it. People can get whatever kind or color of shirt, hat, coffee cup, etc. Sales are secure; no minimums for anyone to get something ordered… Copyrights need to be observed though, if any exists. https://www.redbubble.com/about/selling
Have you ordered from a site like that before? What is the quality of the shirt and print?

I love pocket tees! It gets tricky though the front logo hit would need to be smaller.
But if we meet the minimum for the shirts I can see about making some pocket shirt!

Thanks!
Never liked front logo t shirts…always leaned towards blank front and graphic on back…just my pickiness….but I do wish you The best of luck in your endeavor….

Last edited:
I will take the Rupp one and if you had it CT70 one..I know its not really a mini bike but...and I know they are out there but I haven't seen one I like. super bronc would be cool too ( that may give me motivation to start working on it) .

all in all thank you for the effort.