Mini Bike Dirt racing Taylor Michigan

Mean Dean

I really wanted to go last Saturday night but Family issues stopped me from Going. It was a 75 lapper with 25 lap. I heard it was a great time with some real good racing. A few members were there. VWFan, Pak Mule, Etc. The fastest bike was rode by Ringer with a motor By Pak Mule (ENZO). Components. I really want to make it to the next one. It was a lot of Eating dirt racing. Anybody that was there have any footage.

vwfan79

I don't have any footage but I know there was some taken and hopefully it will be shared. It was a blast and I'm looking forward to the next one, I need to set up my game though. I think I have something up my sleeve for the next race. Good times had by all.

Nick iam glad you made it , you win the long haul award:thumbsup: And to all the new faces that showed up to spectate if your on the board,thanks for your support. More races coming.

vwfan79

Not really any rule and there are 3 different location. I'm sure when the next race is setup the location will be announced. It is a blast though and I'm looking forward to the next one, I have a new motor for my dirt track bike.

Someone was taking a vid of the race I just have to find out who and have it posted. As far as future races all depends on personal property availability. We will let you know on the next one.

Hey gang, I am a newbie on o.m.b. been poking around for a few but a first time poster. I was participant at the dirt race in Taylor and had a blast also. It was defiantly cool to meet the new faces that showed up, a very enthusiastic new racer and some others wanting to get involved by hosting a race. Gotta blab publicly that my mini is everything NZO components and the thing is way cool. I am a bit on the heavy side at this time ( winter weight, you know ) and the thing rocks with no problem. Literally throws rocks. Thanks yet again Enz. I do have some pics and a short video that I would like to post from my I pad but am unsure how at this moment. Have to get with my tech people. (My kids, of course. )

vwfan79

Nope but I will be there this year. Thought I would share a couple pics of my current dirt track bike, will be running a different frame shortly.