Mini Bike-er Bar

65ShelbyClone

That's not a bottle of Green Apple Cisco on the bar shelf is it? :scared: I noticed the Red Stripe bottles too. That's pretty good Jamaican lager, but not the easiest to find, at least around here.

I do a little homebrewing once in a while on the side.....maybe we should start a minibiker mini-brewery. :biggrin: I need to do it again to get supplies up. For the cost of the 5 little bottles I bought today, I could have cooked up 5 gallons of my own. :eek:ut: I'm slowly gathering all the parts for a draft system as well. Only a CO2 bottle away from kegging right now.

Last edited:
cool bar/garage, garage/bar!

that is just too kool! me and mine just bought a place, and we're just getting settled in, was looking at what is and what can be, and just seeing your little spot keeps me shooting for mine. I have 3 small boys at home now,and I'm hopeing that they'll pick-up some of the stuff that i can teach them:grind: been collecting old mini-bike & go-cart parts for about 17 years, my 08 resolution is to get them all running, turn em into cash and start building other projects of fun, well we'll see , well anyway you got the spot!
good luck