Mini Bike Hitch

I want to pull a small trailer in a parade using my mini baja. Has anyone attache a hitch ball off the frame or fender supports? Thanks. Any ideas?

Not sure what kind of bike that is [MENTION=52409]Cap[/MENTION]gun, but a baja has the axle on the inside of the frame. Not sure how o could get supports up to the hitch. I think something with a ridgid frame would be better rated. Thanks for the lead.

Not sure what kind of bike that is [MENTION=52409]Cap[/MENTION]gun, but a baja has the axle on the inside of the frame. Not sure how o could get supports up to the hitch. I think something with a ridgid frame would be better rated. Thanks for the lead.
I bought that Heald Super Bronc from Andy and that is the simplest way to fab a hitch without welding. Which Baja bike do you have. I have both a Warrior and a DB30. This style hitch would work on either bike with just a little work. You may have to bend a step in the end to clear the frame and fit the axle on a DB. You would have to probably weld an L shaped piece on the end to fit a warrior and clear the axle adjusters. Either way it could be done. If you have a DB you could use heavy conduit clamps and just clamp it to the frame tubes.

A little better shot of the hitch,

Wow... That was before I started cleaning on it....

Doug

Last edited:
[MENTION=53722]FOMOGO[/MENTION]. It's a baja warrior. So, the frame will be interfere with getting access to the axle. I will look into it and see if I can make it work. Any additional pics from other projects would be great.

[MENTION=53722]FOMOGO[/MENTION]. It's a baja warrior. So, the frame will be interfere with getting access to the axle. I will look into it and see if I can make it work. Any additional pics from other projects would be great.

No more weight than you say you will be carrying, why don't you make it with 2 flat straps that attaches to the outside of the uprights with 4 U-bolts.....

Clean, simple, no welding, removable and functional.......

Let us know what you do. Post some pics.

Doug