mini bikes

Status
Not open for further replies.
if i get some images of the mini bikes i have think the pro's on here can tell me who made them, or how to find out, i got 3 complet frames i dont know what and one heath kit hill toper, ill get some images after the snow melts off thanks

any help on these would be ok? The green one was my first bike ever had a 2/1/2 hp briggs my dad put on it off a potato sprayer. I was 8 years old when i got it. The parts for most are in other parts of the buildings, I never rode the red one my garndfather got it at a fle market when i was 10. The falcon slowster I rode for a long time till my one of my older brothers that was about 13 at the time tried to move the engine with a hammer to get the chain tight, busted the case, the neighbor was machinist welder fixed the case. I never put it backtogether , i got the heath kit after that, i was around 12 i could not pull start it verry good at the time could not keep up with my brothers riding the back roads and trails on it. so i stepped up to a BORED AND DOMED PISTON 1981 XR 80 AT AGE 13, THAT THING would run 75mph on the black top. I run it till the crank bearings went out. i was KIND of hill climber back then climing the left over hills the worlds biggest coal shovels left here in ohio , thats what i was keeping up with my OLDEST brother for, hill climing.

Last edited:
Post each one individual threads..... with pictures in the "What is it" section.
You will get you answers:thumbsup:

Green one is a CAT....Orange one looks like a Tawaiin Import bike.

Status
Not open for further replies.