minibike at O'Reilly raceway park

Ok guys had a great time at the NHRA Unleashed event at IRP had a great time with the Ruttman ! rode the u no what out of it . I also won an award with my truck outstanding open truck class . got to take the ruttman and the truck down the famed quarter mile track . this program is going to be on TV some time in the near future so keep an eye out for it

gbones

what year is it? i had a 2000 black 2door, with the very powerfull 2.2. i had belltech spindles and 3" blocks in back. then 1 nite the repo man made a visit, bye bye. that morning suuucccckkked. now i have another 2000, 3door. i had a nice stereo in it untill someone needed it more than i did, alpine cd, audio control eq, and 2 pioneer priemer 12s gone but they couldnt get my late 90's fosgate amp. i had that sucker bolted down, wish i did that with the 12s. but $$$ is very tight these days so im not driving it now, soon i hope. this is my 5th s10, 2 blazers, 3 pick ups.

gbones

i used to go on s10forum.com, i you havent you should check it out. nice s10, the paint looks nice. is that bolt on roll pan or is it welded on? i cant tell from my sh!tty monitor.