Minibike Shifter 2 speed manual clutches.

I have done a number of searches here and on the net, I'm looking for a good pics of the types of shifter clutches there are.
I know tote-gote and I think it was called a trailmaster, had these but no real good looking pics.
Now I'm talking about ones that have a square or hex connecting shafts in which a shifter dog element shuttles back and forth to mate with a sprocket.
I hope I'm making sense, if any help would most apreaciated.

Try looking for info on the Heath Kit Boonie bike. Those two speeds used a shifter. I believe one of the Fox bikes did as well. Other than that I can't think of anymore.

Sent from my Texas Instruments Speak and Spell...[emoji2]

There was a guy on here a while back had an old Fox mini bike with a home made 2 speed with manual shifter like you are describing. Used snow blower jaw type couplers.

Wow that's cool. I like that look. Nice and compact.

Does the selector, ride on a splined shaft or just a regular keyed shaft?
Any other views...
Really nice.

markus

The comet manual shift assy is shown here in this advertisment, thought I had a review/article about it but I cant find it, just some ones on the automatic ones.

Wow that's cool. To bad that last one is upside down. I am curious as to the cable action of how those work though.

Thanks for the link Motra. I might be interested. Pm me with some pics/info of whatcha got.