Modified Hs50....

I have found myself with too many modified engines and not enough frames or room....so up for your consideration is this modified Hs50-67003... 964C1B5D-2571-4246-9DA0-A42116B1EC74.jpeg B2F03F3C-305C-4F4F-AD51-4FE635BE5FEB.jpeg
It has been disassembled and cleaned...honed with a 400 grit flex hone, new piston and cut rings, new valves and 18# springs with the animal retainers and clips, arc billet rod, I used the billet top retainers too....new points plug and condenser and coil, all genuine Tecumseh parts used....it has a custom intake with a genuine vm22-133 mikuni card and a straight Robertson torque tube....the governor has been removed....can supply a video of it running..sold with it without carb, intake and exhaust....complete running motor ready to bolt and go(carb will need to be adjusted under load)$700 plus shipping....without carb intake and exhaust $550 plus shipping...no I will not sell carb and intake separate....May consider partial trade for GOOD decent suspended roller....
https://share.icloud.com/photos/0I93GXCKw3LSqs7w2wbsLmcpw#Parkersburg_-_Woodland_Park

I guess to save a little I have a Chinese mikuni I’ll attach in place of the genuine mikuni for 50 less....

Last edited:
I Now have a second Hs50 it’s a ball bearing motor if anyone needs.....010 over......genuine mikuni....Robertson torque tube....not painted....new crank, bearing, arc rod, valves...coil, points, condenser....245 cam....animal springs, etc...$650 plus ship

I Now have a second Hs50 it’s a ball bearing motor if anyone needs.....010 over......genuine mikuni....Robertson torque tube....not painted....new crank, bearing, arc rod, valves...coil, points, condenser....245 cam....animal springs, etc...$650 plus ship
Would you consider parting this engine out?

Crank can be bought at parts tree...$121.00....let me check around for a side cover....
Yup I was looking for something used. Have bought from parts tree before.
I totally understand not wanting to part out your engine. I knew it was a long shot