Monster Moto 80 Project(212cc conversion)

In the process of finishing up my Monster Moto project. Swapping the motor to a Hemi head 212cc Predator. Motor in installed using the adaptor kit from Hotrodminibikes.com. Motor upgrades include:

ARC billet flywheel
ARC billet stock length rod
Black Mamba cam
26lb springs
Mikuni 22mm carb and intake manifold
Uni air filter
Removed governor and oil sensor and tapped and plugged holes
Drilled out valve oil return to 3/16

Still needed:
Throttle cable
Clutch
Gas tank
Valve breather or catch can
Fuel lines
Rear hydraulic disc caliper

Still has stock rear sprocket(75 tooth)

Any suggestions on a possible fuel tank? Stock predator tank fits with out fuel cap, but cap is dead center to top tubes so it won't work. [emoji20]

Any idea what throttle cable I need? I found the TBW0376 works but can't find one. Want one the threads into stock throttle lever.

I will be building a new head for it with all the goodies, but want to try it out stock first and take my time with the new head.

Any other recommendations or criticism is highly recommended! [emoji1303]

Thanks, Adam.

Very nice ! :thumbsup: And your engine build was great ! As far as your tank I would get a Honda tank...I used one in the build off and it worked great.

Honda tank gave me plenty of clearance.

Last edited:
I forgot to mention exhaust!!! I know I'm going to have to tweak something, but any suggestions? I would like something that dumps out at the back behind the seat.

CARB KITS you may be able to call these guys about you throttle cable and see if they can sell you one that's where I got some of my engine parts from

as stated by OND you can use a Honda gas tank, they sell those there also

Last edited:
CARB KITS you may be able to call these guys about you throttle cable and see if they can sell you one that's where I got some of my engine parts from

as stated by OND you can use a Honda gas tank, they sell those there also

This place is 15 mins from my house so I plan on stopping in there one day after work. I almost ordered his carb kit, but I ended up going through Isky to combine the order with the cam. Thanks!