Monster Moto Classic 212CC Mini Bike

I’m getting the Moto classic 212cc mini bike tomorrow. Does anybody know what’s the top speed this bike hits ? I read that’is does 33 mph but I would think it goes fast.

Last edited:
Bikegeo777, Good for you!
When you have time...photos-photos-photos
Ride review and your comments please regarding those disk brakes, front suspension fork travel, overall build quality and last but not least do you like it? And would you buy it again?

Congrats.

Nice..:thumbsup:....i just noticed the sprocket on the other side of tc .. i had to buy a larger sprocket for my trailmaster mb200-2 w a tc coz they geared it so high was not good bottom end...give us a review when you can..:smile:

Daniel Coop

Awesome! Like Jake suggested, please write up your best review, and thoughts on the bike. It shouldn't be too difficult to get another 10-20MPH out of it when you're ready to do it.

So finally got the bike been riding it for over 4 days now . I totally think it’s awesome !Pretty much I can say reach all my expectation! I release the governor but I wish I can get it up 10 to 20 mph faster ! Now unfortunately I’m not Much of mechanic ! Any of you guys can give me any Easy tips on how to speed this bike up ?

Ok so I’m confused as to which direction to go . I purchased a new monster 212cc classic , Great bike I really love the way handles lots of power but I really would like it to speed up 15 to 20 mph faster. Some suggested that I add torque converter but I was talking to a shop and they told me that’s really not gonna make it go faster . Someone please have any advice how could pick up the speed on this ?

You could replace the rear sprocket with a smaller one, or replace the front sprocket with a larger one; either would give you more top end, but have a negative effect on take off, hill climbing ability, etc. I doubt you could get 15-20 mph from just a gearing change, though, without needing to Flintstone it to get moving.

You could build the engine to handle higher rpm and increase power; governor removal, billet flywheel, billet rod, cam, valve springs, intake, exhaust... (assuming typical aftermarket clone parts fit the Lifan 212, which they may or may not; contact NR Racing or another company that specializes in small engine performance)

You could replace the engine with a motorcycle engine; a 200cc Lifan will give you 16 hp @ 8,500 rpm & 11 lb-ft @ 7,500 rpm, a multi-plate wet clutch, 5-speed manual transmission and electric start, all for around $500; a bargain, IMO.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-LIFAN-...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

You could appreciate the MM for what it is and buy something faster for those times you feel the need for speed.

So I have a Monster Moto classic 212cc that just got It’s brand new !
And unfortunately it’s not street legal . So I live in a residential area and I’ve been riding it up and down my street . I’m afraid of a neighbor getting upset of the noise it makes it’s pretty loud bike but lots of fun ! So maybe you guys can suggest to me this is my problem I have a car which has no hitch in the back of it it’s a Mercedes 350 E class I was looking around to purchase a dirt bike rack but I can’t find anyone that I’ll be able to put on my car . Is Something that even exists to put on a car like mine to carry the bike so I can ride it in a trail . If anybody knows and has a website I can see prices and availability I would really appreciate it !

Last edited:
So have the Monster Moto classic 212cc . And so happens I live in a residential Area and I have been riding the bike up and down the streets every time I have a chance the bike is awesome ! But I’m afraid that my neighbors are going to complaining The bike is pretty loud ! I have been thinking of taking it to ride on the trails But my problem is that I have a Mercedes-Benz 350 e class Which has nowhere to attach a trailer or a rack for dirt bikes I was really looking into racks but again there’s no way to attach to it . Would anybody know if there’s any racks that I can attach to my car if so do they have a website that will have prices and availability ?

So have the Monster Moto classic 212cc . And so happens I live in a residential Area and I have been riding the bike up and down the streets every time I have a chance the bike is awesome ! But I’m afraid that my neighbors are going to complaining The bike is pretty loud ! I have been thinking of taking it to ride on the trails But my problem is that I have a Mercedes-Benz 350 e class Which has nowhere to attach a trailer or a rack for dirt bikes I was really looking into racks but again there’s no way to attach to it . Would anybody know if there’s any racks that I can attach to my car if so do they have a website that will have prices and availability ?
No trailer hitch at all? I would suggest possibly seeing what the cost of adding a trailer hitch is. Once you have a trailer hitch, you have multiple options.. small trailer, rack.... etc.

If trailer hitch is not an option, you could put it in the back seat or strap it to your roof! [emoji23][emoji23]

So I have a Monster Moto classic 212cc that just got It’s brand new !
And unfortunately it’s not street legal . So I live in a residential area and I’ve been riding it up and down my street . I’m afraid of a neighbor getting upset of the noise it makes it’s pretty loud bike but lots of fun !
Haha I have the same problem but I worry about cops not neighbors, I’ve already had to dodge them through alleys once :innocent: