Monster Moto MMB80 Wheels?

Anybody know of any aftermarket wheels that will fit a Monster Moto 80? Preferably a bit taller? I've been trying Google and Forum searches to no avail. I can't seem to find any info about what size axle is on the back, or anything regarding aftermarket wheel fitment. I feel like every little thing I do on this d@mn bike is a headache and a half. WHY GOD WHY DIDN'T I HOLD OFF UNTIL I FOUND A USED MOTOVOX!?!?! WHERE THE INFO AND AIR FILTERS THAT WILL ACTUALLY FIT FLOW LIKE WINE!!!!:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::eek:ut::eek:ut:

Anybody know of any aftermarket wheels that will fit a Monster Moto 80? Preferably a bit taller? I've been trying Google and Forum searches to no avail. I can't seem to find any info about what size axle is on the back, or anything regarding aftermarket wheel fitment. I feel like every little thing I do on this d@mn bike is a headache and a half. WHY GOD WHY DIDN'T I HOLD OFF UNTIL I FOUND A USED MOTOVOX!?!?! WHERE THE INFO AND AIR FILTERS THAT WILL ACTUALLY FIT FLOW LIKE WINE!!!!:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::eek:ut::eek:ut:
If you have an MM-B80, all you would need to do to determine the axle size is to remove and measure it, or just check the MM-B80 parts manual (page 6).

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1437/1386/files/MM-B80_MANUAL_FOR_CC.pdf?11298711218610947817

Last edited:
If you have an MM-B80, all you would need to do to determine the axle size is to remove and measure it, or just check the MM-B80 parts manual (page 6).

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1437/1386/files/MM-B80_MANUAL_FOR_CC.pdf?11298711218610947817
So....I think I may be mildly retarded or something... because, in those diagrams, I see the axle, but I also see a sleeve that goes over it... and between the two I still have no idea what to enter into google to look for wheels. Do I go by axle size? Sleeve size? Bearing size? I can find the stock ones... but... i'd REALLY like to throw on a pair of wire spoke wheels or something else besides the plain dish wheels..

It uses a 12MM axle. Axle size can be changed by drilling the holes larger on the forks and rear tabs.

The spacers are irrelevant as all they do is fill the gap between the fork and the hub. They will probably be a different length with different wheels.

So....I think I may be mildly retarded or something... because, in those diagrams, I see the axle, but I also see a sleeve that goes over it... and between the two I still have no idea what to enter into google to look for wheels. Do I go by axle size? Sleeve size? Bearing size? I can find the stock ones... but... i'd REALLY like to throw on a pair of wire spoke wheels or something else besides the plain dish wheels..
Look at 10" pit bike wheels; should work but would require some knowledge, skill, work, and cash.

https://tboltusa.com/store/pit-bike-chassis-parts-wheels-parts-c-50_44.html?page=1&sort=2a