montgomery ward kart

Yep:thumbsup:. I don't think the motor is original though, it's currently running a '64 Briggs 4HP. If it ever stops raining I'll drag it out and get some pics.

markus

Only three, one is busted:censure:
Bummer! Dave Liberton had dug up a couple of NOS of those recently and had sold them on ebay. It may be worth asking him to keep an eye out in his inventory for ya. I think they were the late sealed bearing type ones (the Kart ones I have bought were always that version) He may just have a half or something if that's all you need.

I must have missed those? Although I haven't been spending too much time on ebay recently, I usually do a daily search but been slacking lately (actually been in the garage getting things back together and working a lot.)

I knew the one was busted before I bought it, I helped the guy move a few years ago when I first spotted the Kart in the corner of the shed. It only took several years of nagging for him to finally cave in:laugh:

Yep, they are the sealed bearing type, with the little dots around the outside. It actually works out pretty good, there is a member here that only needs one half and I had one extra wheel before, so that makes two sets:thumbsup:. I've got some steelies I'm going to slap back ion the Kart then I'll sell it locally, people around here are always looking for Karts for their kids to beat on.