Moto-Skeeter Scrapbook

I know there aren't many 'Skeeter owners, but let's get all the pictures of them in one place, so if you own a Moto-Skeeter post up a picture in this thread. :thumbsup: Post pics of motors, literature, parts, etc. as well to help out when working on these bikes. :thumbsup:

Here's mine.

And this review was posted by Motra a while back, thanks for sharing it. :thumbsup:

That was a awesome deal for that bike even though it was kinda ugly. I have yet to find one like that, the only ones I've located are 550's with the spoked rims.

pretty much, except for the seat cover couldn't get the right material h.ere. the old one was unrepairable. i'm trying to find a tailight now. getting parts is tough, mine was near complete when i got it. Runs great. I'm displaying it at a local business here soon so i was getting some detailing done today. Does anybody have a paint code for the orange paint? I have a couple of spots on the rear fender that need some attention. any help will be greatly appreciated:scooter:.

I repainted mine Chevy Hugger Orange, which was really close, but I think that Allis Chalmers orange is pretty well dead on. :thumbsup:

skeet

saw that $1500 wow. be nice to get that when i'm done but chrome was quoted @ 800 to 900 dollars powder coating is all i'm going to pay for!

any spare parts out there/

still need a few parts like throttle and break combo
I have an extra shock since I bought a pair.
also need a handle bar bracket top:eek:ut:
"prev. owner melted it with a blow torch "?