MT2W class: " poor white trash" aka: yard work sux

that looks amazing. I can see now where you got the idea from and the direction where you plan on taking this. your grill is going to be much cooler though. I want to build one now, damn it that has some serious fun factor and probably easier to get street legal than a mini bike.

Looks like a fun project! And your profile pic reminds me that Jeffy, Sandy's hubby uses the theme music from that TV show on his phone. He's working on a 49 Chev pickup. You guys would like each other. I've talked about you a lot...

Needed a keyed tappered shaft for the steering wheel I wanted to use. Sooooo.... I modified a part we make here at work. Took longer to put the damn jaws on the chuck then to make it.:grind:

incogrhino

Thats a 10 inch chuck. The machine Im on 99% of the time. Got a 15 inch chuck machine for bigger stuff. Need a bigger one. Did have a 2 footer years ago. Wanna see what a bad day looks like at work?

incogrhino

Middle of a shift change. A 380lbs. Slug came out of the chuck. Go boom. I actually seen reality bend from the sonic wave. Little ptsd. :doah: For the record.....it wasnt my setup. I would not have done that. Just sayin.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

incogrhino

Oh.... that was months ago. Thats why I dont take life all serious.... ya never know when your going to go. That was 5 minutes into a monday by the way.:doah:

So noone shows up and beats me with a stick for not updating. Im turning this into my air cleaner. Its off a oil burner in the junk yard. Used for hot water for power washing. I brought this home long before this whole build off. No idea what Id do with it.well......

Anyone happen to have the diameter measurement of over the collar on a pulsa carb? Where a normal filter sits. Could ya measure it with calipers? Im picky with measurements. Thanx... and if not. Ill get em tomorrow.