Murray mini mod motor xtras

Model #MT350101X92A , Manufacture date 01046 (have no clue ?) The bike does not have any repairs small dent on tank this is a really low use mini, The box stock motor has a ARC Billet rod 3.303 , dyno CM cam # Ap5314, SFI Billet flywheel, ( non Adjustable ) aftermarket carb that was open to 18 MM ( I forget exactley ) numerous jets, Dual valve springs , Bike runs real nice I can not keep it nailed,,, to fast for me,, and it freaks my wife out . Comes with all the stock parts for the bike, including the Tecumsen 3.5 motor with a new carb on it that never saw fuel , and the clone motor, 2 or 3 extra carbs new,,extra 35 clutch and chain has 2 passes on them the chain kept coming off , only the 40 size chain and clutch worked for me , Check the pics the only problem is I lost the front bracket for the gas tank ,,,everything is included $1000 takes everything I will post more pics below thanks chris

Last edited:

Neck

Growing up is optional
You would do better selling the bike and the parts separately. Murray's (even hot ones) have a pretty low ceiling. Just saying.

Neck

Growing up is optional
Your going to have to put the parts in "parts for sale" to get any response, and don't forget to put prices on the parts. That and revise the asking price for the bike. Good luck!

Last edited:
Your going to have to put the parts in "parts for sale" to get any response, and don't forget to put prices on the parts. That and revise the asking price for the bike. Good luck!
OK thanks but I will leave it like it is that is way to much work right now for me ! thanks chris