My bikes...

I just got the two Rupps from New Jersey, got those and a basket-case 1977 Yamaha GT80. Once I get the Rupps worked out, I'm jumping on the Yamaha to get it running. The guy I got the Rupps and the Yamaha from has a Rupp Enduro I was going to get, but he had a change of heart and decided to keep it and install a NOS Rupp Tecumseh HS40 he has. I think all the talk about minibikes got him wanting to keep one and cruise around on it.
Kind of a cool story how I foiund those, we where waiting on some pipe to get to the right of way, and I was talking about minibikes. He said he had a few. I said, your messing with me, what kind do you have? He said, Rupps, I got three of them. I knew he wasnt kidding when he said Rupp. So we made a deal and I got the scrambler and roadster, he threw in the yamaha as a bonus. I got some extra parts as well, new tecumseh carb, brake setup, throttle control, belt cover, etc.
I travel around the country for my job and I'm always looking for more mini bikes to add to the collection.