My bonanza

hey i have a bonanza mini bike ( not sure what model) and the rear wheel is loose. im planning on restoring this bike, and i would like to get it running. it could just be a bearing but i just thought i'd ask. i believe the wheel is 6" thanks

Nice bike! I'd say new bearings and replacing the missing drum brake or a spacer to compensate for it's width should get you going. :scooter:

cxbra

Doesnt that wheel run bushings and not bearings? Im not sure if you can just swap in bearings because of the axle.. You might possibly need another axle to fit once you buy bearings.

You could look here under OldMiniBikes warehouse(minibike parts at the top of this page.) for bearings and other item you would need.

Doesnt that wheel run bushings and not bearings? Im not sure if you can just swap in bearings because of the axle.. You might possibly need another axle to fit once you buy bearings.
Hmmmm. My current Bonanza has bearings, but not shouldered ones. They fit flush into the wheel I believe? :shrug:

most hardware stores sell 5/8 id bearings with the c-clip on it and for an axle i use a 5/8 bolt (the highest grade you can get). just make sure that the inside of the bearing is not spinning on the threads of the bolt, it needs to be on the smooth portion of the bolt or else it will wear out really fast and you'll get a woble when you ride.