my go kart's new 11hp project.

lol.. thats one way of doing things I guess... It's the cylinder area that is loaded up with exsesive fuel though.. Black smoke out the muffler would be an indication.. I would say maybe make sure your gas cap is venting right and that your fuel lines aren't plugging up somewhere.. Does it run then die or just get weak and stumble and run like crap?

somewhere on there it does. Its prettty much a big ass version of a 6.5

Hell ima call HF tomarrow cause i have the warrenty and see if they can give me my money back and all buy a 6.5 and mod the shit out of it

They must not be that good. :001_rolleyes: Honda stamps their name on everything so when you see it... You will know it WORKS and you don't have to take your brand new engine back to the recycled scrap dealer with your receipt. :doah:

well i got the engine. No major things. The wiring is diconected and the valve cover seal is hanging out a little. and a little dent in the tank.

well harbor freight has given me a bad engine so i was in the prosess of taking it off so i can take it back and guess wat. The roll cage on my go kart has it so u can lift the rear of the cage up to get to the engine. so i was working on taking the engine off and then the cage comes down on my hand. so pretty much i f'ed up my hand and cant work on the go kart or minibike. :no:

for the go kart i say screw it and buy a 6.5 and mod the hell outa it so i put more than 11 hp out

maddcarson

ok its finally done and done. i rode it up and down the street and its nice. at first it would smoke alot until it warmed up and it would die if you gave it any gas. Once it was warmed up it was a blast. my dads friends all gathered around to watch on there driveways. tomarrow im going to take it to some dirt roads tomarrow.

I dont know if the black on the muffler is carbon or oil. if its oil then i might have to adjust rings. not hard just takes a lot of time. Imput is welcome about anyway i can make the Kart run better or make it look better.

C9H13NO3

if you give it to me i will make it look better... with me in it!:sorcerer::thumbsup::no::rolleyes::sleeping::smile::hammer::wink::sorcerer::blink::girl:

Too bad you ddn't keep the 11hp. You can mod the clone to put out 15+ hp, but you'll never have the torque to light up the tires like that big block can:punk: