My Hotrod db30

OneCam

Hey guys,well I got my kit in from Hotrod mini bike yesterday for the Predator 7hp and started putting it together.. very pleased with the kit due to being a straight forward swap.Ive got it up and running and this thing is a beast..I rolled out and cracked the throttle and it threw me back and spooked me because I wasn't expecting that stall in the clutch to come in so hard.I have to tweak the throttle return spring and do some other odds and ends.The header without a silencer pisses off the neighbor's.:D

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Yep wait till you experience whiskey throttle. Hehehe

I played with the gearing on mine to be safer but now the govenor of all things is a safety issues. When it hits the governor it cuts out, then throttled up almost tossing the rider. I need to raise the rpm range a bit or swap all the internals for forged parts forcing my investment to over a grand.

212 CCs of pure joy.

The Predator throttle return spring leaves something to be desired.

That motor looks REALLY good in that bike. Love the header!

Now, with that header, you can get more air and fuel running through that beast. Get the high flow air filter, a bigger main jet and a 140 e-tube, and that thing will be screaming! Then, you'll be wanting to remove the governor, new cam, rod, piston, beefier springs, billet fly-wheel, :laugh::laugh::laugh: It never ends! :thumbsup:

OneCam

212 CCs of pure joy.

The Predator throttle return spring leaves something to be desired.

That motor looks REALLY good in that bike. Love the header!

Now, with that header, you can get more air and fuel running through that beast. Get the high flow air filter, a bigger main jet and a 140 e-tube, and that thing will be screaming! Then, you'll be wanting to remove the governor, new cam, rod, piston, beefier springs, billet fly-wheel, :laugh::laugh::laugh: It never ends! :thumbsup:
Thx,yea its been a blast..I took it to a local drag strip and got it to 40.57mph with stock db sprocket.. it started going in to the governor right at the end of the 1/8..my reaction times suck because I'm trying to keep the front tire on the ground..lol..here is my time slip :D

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2