My Murray bike.

It took 6 months with being side tracked a few times but I got my Murray bike repowered and running. I put a set of Rupp handle bares on it. I like the higher bars. Replaced the rear sprocket with a 66 tooth 35 chain, 12 tooth max torque clutch. Elongated the engine slots on the motor pan, Made a custom Header out of 1 inch OD. tubing to fit through the frame. I still have to paint the engine covers and get a Honda square tank for it. I hate those new style tanks on the clones. And finish fabricating a chain guard that looks good with the bike. I took it out for some test rides yesterday, It is a nice riding bike and very quick with its new power and gear change. Now I will have to buy a billet fly wheel and rod to get even more speed out of the bike,

Thanks. I like the taller bars, I,m 6 foot tall and I do not have to lean forward to get to the bars, There comfortable for riding. These bike are on the big side for a minibike and are nice for us taller riders. I have to keep a eye out for a second one.

It took 6 months with being side tracked a few times but I got my Murray bike repowered and running. I put a set of Rupp handle bares on it. I like the higher bars. Replaced the rear sprocket with a 66 tooth 35 chain, 12 tooth max torque clutch. Elongated the engine slots on the motor pan, Made a custom Header out of 1 inch OD. tubing to fit through the frame. I still have to paint the engine covers and get a Honda square tank for it. I hate those new style tanks on the clones. And finish fabricating a chain guard that looks good with the bike. I took it out for some test rides yesterday, It is a nice riding bike and very quick with its new power and gear change. Now I will have to buy a billet fly wheel and rod to get even more speed out of the bike,
Really nice Bike ya got there. :thumbsup: :smile:

that looks nice man. a neighbor of mine just gave me one of those out of the blue a few weeks ago and i'm looking to mod it before too long because it still has the original 3.5 tecumseh on it and a bit of rust here and there. hopefully i can get it looking as good as that. nice handle bars also.