My project Sears Bird

buckeye

Hey Joe.
Welcome to OldMiniBikes.
Great place to hang out.
Lots of those around and seem to be pretty good bikes.
Put a parts wanted ad up for what you are looking for.
May need a few more posts.

Welcome aboard. Buckeyes right, put up a few "wanted" ads and you'll be amazed at what comes to you. Also put a ad in "what is it" section and ask the same question. You'll get amazing responses. Someone know everything you want to know. Cool bike BTW, one of my favs.

Welcome , Bird for sure , looks like a Duck or Sears Drover , Wrong seat and mounts , that's an easy fix , scrub brake doesn't appear correct but not too big of deal either , not sure about the tab welded on bottom of frame and kickstand or lack of . Nice one to fix up !
A little work is all it takes !

MCF2891

Yep here's my bike looks like yours is a drover like mine here.
you have a good start, all you need to do is use a little elbow grease and that bike should clean up fine! Welcome to the forum by the way!

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. After some messing around we got it started. Went to ride it and the clutch is either slipping or is bad. Is there a way to adjust them Just to be clear I know absolutely nothing about mower motors or mini bikes. Any suggestions?

MCF2891

Thanks guys. After some messing around we got it started. Went to ride it and the clutch is either slipping or is bad. Is there a way to adjust them Just to be clear I know absolutely nothing about mower motors or mini bikes. Any suggestions?
Try taking to clutch apart if you can. If not, its probably just best to buy another one. They are fairly priced on OldMiniBikes.com