My Trike build

My wife said she would ride with me if I made her a 3 wheeler. So, as in previous builds, no plans, build as you go all scrap tubing, and sheetmetal. It has an adjustable seat, and a large dry storage ( 12 pack, folding stocked mini-14. food etc.):gunsmilie: Fuel tank is a standard rectangular steel one. I built a sheetmetal shroud for it. It has a 6.5 clone, torque converter, 72 tooth rear sprocket. I made my own header, exhaust and springed front forks. Rides really sweet. It's long and wide.:wink:

A nice GIRLS ride. What's that yellow thing in the background? :confused:

Mike, did you hit your head on your way home?
I am at a loss to try to understand your comments. I invited you over, made you lunch, and showed you around.
The trike is quite big, and although my wife rides it, it is hardly a "girls" ride. As for the yellow thing, you know very well what it is. You rode behind that beast for about an hour on your manly[/U] doodle bug.
So, explain your comments.

Just got to see if your payin' attention. We had a great time, and I appreciate your hospitality. Look forward to our next visit. Got my springs ordered for my seat, should be here tomorrow. Next time we ride, I will be sprung. More so than I already am, if that's possible. Talk to you soon Gary.:grind: