My Tule Troopers

Hi, My name is Walt and I live in Bellingham WA. I've been lurking here for a while, but I finally took some pics of my tule troopers (I'm up to 3 now). I didnt know anything about them when I pulled the 1st one out of the trash. It is the one that is all painted up with the little tractors in the background. The second one, I paid $50 bucks for when I went to see a guy about some flywheel engines...I use this one as a parts machine now...(no picture in this post). The Tule Big boy, I got for $100 from an old guy who I went to see about some antique garden tractors. Now lets see how I do with posting the picures. Walt

Welcome. I have a Tule Trooper Big Boy as well. I am trying to refinish it. I am stuck on the brake. Could you post some pictures of the brake? Also, do you know if that is the original seat?

WOW Walt! $100 for a Big Boy? You're either really really lucky or a very shrewd buyer my friend. Love both your troopers. GTO, another forum member, and I both have Troopers, and I know we'd both love to have a Big Boy one of these days! Looks like we may have to have a little Western WA Tule Trooper meetup one of these days. GTO is in Snohomish, and I'm in Seattle.

Nice bikes Sir!

A Tule meet-up sounds good. I will tell you that there is an antique machinery show in Anacourtes, WA on Sept. 12th. I intend to take both of my bikes there.
There won't be much riding there, but it would be a good central place to get things rolling. What do you think?

But I don't live in Snohomish. :doah:

The seat on the big boy is huge. (motorcycle?)

I haven't even gotten to this one yet and I've had it a year or so. :doah: My other one has the factory front shocks but was powder coated black so it will be a custom rider with basket off and rear round tank.