My weekend barn find!

markus

another member just bought an Arco here in FL that has the chainguard for that bike on it. I know he said he is redoing the bike so maybe worth seeing if he will sell the bird guard to fund an Arco one. Then you would just need to fashion up a clutch brake bracket like they came with :thumbsup: His name in here is [MENTION=10742]Roadrunner[/MENTION]

another member just bought an Arco here in FL that has the chainguard for that bike on it. I know he said he is redoing the bike so maybe worth seeing if he will sell the bird guard to fund an Arco one. Then you would just need to fashion up a clutch brake bracket like they came with :thumbsup: His name in here is [MENTION=10742]Roadrunner[/MENTION]

Thanks Marcus!

all complete bikes,good restoration projects...I like the scat bat,because I'm partial to birds. finished a war eagle last year.I like the decals...Mick:thumbsup:

all complete bikes,good restoration projects...I like the scat bat,because I'm partial to birds. finished a war eagle last year.I like the decals...Mick:thumbsup:
I have a Wren, Duck, Thumper, Scat Bat, had a Golden Pinto but sold it. For some reason Bird mini bikes just seem to find me.

Awesome find! You got a good deal on it too, was fighting myself to do that 300 mile one way trip for me ;) great find, happy an OldMiniBikes member got it!

Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes

I also really love collecting the Bird Mfg. original paint or chrome Mini Bikes . Mark G has a Scat Bat that looks almost new . The one I have is missing the plastic front wheel covers . Finding missing pieces can take awhile . Spent over 5 years trying to find the plastic clutch cover for my Sprite . Had to buy another whole repainted one to take the cover off of . Really nice find there .

I also really love collecting the Bird Mfg. original paint or chrome Mini Bikes . Mark G has a Scat Bat that looks almost new . The one I have is missing the plastic front wheel covers . Finding missing pieces can take awhile . Spent over 5 years trying to find the plastic clutch cover for my Sprite . Had to buy another whole repainted one to take the cover off of . Really nice find there .
I may have located a chain guard for the Scat Bat. (hopefully)