mystery basket case from craigslist

the features are as follows
1. handlebars and forks are seperate. not too uncommon.
2. a 2 hp briggs that also says 6.65 cu in
3. the jackshaft looks to have clutch that is setup for a clutch brake. im a noob but im not sure if ive seen this setup before. also the bike is about the size of a baja doodle bug. i know i know, PICS! ill post some in a little bit. still have to finish unloading it from the car. its complete minus the seat and a front fender. oh and the foot pegs are welded to the frame.

i dont know if a mod can rename the thread, if so it needs to become harrison wildcat basket case. thank you and especially thanks to cheezy1!

Last edited:
the frame tubes come around the headstock givin the mini a distinct look from the front. was the 2 hp an option? after goin through the box of parts and looking at the axles, they look tore up lol. the nuts wont thread back on, some stripping, and the threads on the axles are pretty beat up. the other thing instead of the rear gear being bolted to the rim its press fitted. i have to get new axles and bearings. one axle is a stud 1 is a bolt. i kinda figured they both would be studs. later today or tomorrow im gonna see if i cant find a thread on proper bearing replacement for the rims. the bike will be fun to work on but its completely apart with the exception of frame an forks. i did see some pics of the harrison wildcats and thought they were a cool lookin mini! more pics when its a roller.:thumbsup::hammer:

just saw the ombw doesnt sell seats.
You can get your axles and bearing and misc. at OldMiniBikes Warehouse. For the seat you will need to call Rob at Acme. He might have made some more over the winter months. Another member on here called 125ccCrazy sells the re-pop fiberglass fenders for them in the parts for sale section on here.

this a start of a prject log but will be slow going due to funds. i will be updating it as the progress is made, but it will be slow going. cheezy1, what size of bearings do the wheels take? ill measure the ones that are in there too. basically this is my first mini bike and project so bare that in mind.

this a start of a prject log but will be slow going due to funds. i will be updating it as the progress is made, but it will be slow going. cheezy1, what size of bearings do the wheels take? ill measure the ones that are in there too. basically this is my first mini bike and project so bare that in mind.
Feel free yo PM me questions so it doesn't fill up your project thread. And they are 5/8 no c-clip bearings from the factory.