N.O.S Tecumseh H70

NOS Tecumseh H70 ......Found this sweet motor hiding in a warehouse in upper San fran...took a 2 day trip all the way up to get it and man was it worth it...this motor is 10000000% never ever used...there was never gas in the tank and never oil in the pan ...there are some minor scratches form things bumping into it but nothing that cannot be fized with a paint pen....It comes with an OEM Tec carb rebuild kit with new bowl gasket and needles

This is you chance to own the Perfect H70 ...Not a rattle can back yard rebuild...This is 100% original factory Tec madness....Honestly I think that this is the LAST of its kind in the world .....You will never see another again I can guarentee that..

Now the price. 700$ FIRM ....No haggling none at all will be tolerated ....I dont care if you think its overpriced....Somthing of this caliber should bring this money easy.... Im pretty sure this is the last of its kind....If you wana have a 100% unused motor for that ground up rebuild this is it...

Will also take trades for a Fully restored Tote Gote, or Pak jak

Sweet score! Given the prices on Ebay I'd say you're just about right on the value. I dont have anything nice enough for it but if I did I'd certainly consider it! Good luck on your sale!:thumbsup:

Odd ball size ?

NOS Tecumseh H70 ......Found this sweet motor hiding in a warehouse in upper San fran...took a 2 day trip all the way up to get it and man was it worth it...this motor is 10000000% never ever used...there was never gas in the tank and never oil in the pan ...there are some minor scratches form things bumping into it but nothing that cannot be fized with a paint pen....It comes with an OEM Tec carb rebuild kit with new bowl gasket and needles

This is you chance to own the Perfect H70 ...Not a rattle can back yard rebuild...This is 100% original factory Tec madness....Honestly I think that this is the LAST of its kind in the world .....You will never see another again I can guarentee that..

Now the price. 700$ FIRM ....No haggling none at all will be tolerated ....I dont care if you think its overpriced....Somthing of this caliber should bring this money easy.... Im pretty sure this is the last of its kind....If you wana have a 100% unused motor for that ground up rebuild this is it...

Will also take trades for a Fully restored Tote Gote, or Pak jak
What you need for that engine is a Powell Phantom 7 roller. I cant remember the Tecumseh H 70 being that poplar in any mini bikes except the Powell.
But the early trikes used the H 70 engine in trikes like the Dune Gote.
Great find, big question does it have the lighting coil ?
Steve :scooter:
PS I do have a pair of Phantom 7's

tec

i just got back from looking at the motor at the sellers house .Its so awesome to see one so perfect just wish I could afford it but .I also told him people will want to know the model numbers so i got them when I was there
HH70-1400440-SER8296