New DB30 parts for sale.

Build off money needed.... :helpsmilie: :thumbsup:

I have some brand new in the package chain tensioners/rollers. These are complete with mounting bolt, spacers, roller and adjustment bolt. $20.00 each, if you buy 2 or more I will do $18.00 each.

I have some brand new in the package kill switches. $8.00 each, if you buy 2 or more I will do $7.00 each.

Shipping is $6.80 in a small Priority Mail box. I believe I can get up to 6 tensioners in one box. If you live close to another member and want to make multiple purchases and ship them together I will do that too on the above items.

I still have a few brand new DB30 rear wheel assemblies left if you need one or would like a spare. They are complete with wheel, tire, sprocket and brake rotor. $55.00 each

Shipping for the wheels is $18.75 in a Large Priority Mail box.

Brand new in the box DB30 engines. I have access to a few of these if anyone would like to have a fresh one for their DB. They will be somewhere around $75.00. Plus shipping which I have no clue on until I take it to the post office and get a quote to your zip. I would imagine it would put you just over $100.00 to your door. You can buy a new predator for that but I know that some of you like the little motor for the kids.

PM Me with any questions. Thanks for looking!

Sorry fellas. All I have is on the list.

I do have a couple of DB30 new front wheel and tire assemblies I had forgotten about. $50.00 each and sadly $18.75 shipping.....

Thanks,

Doug