New DB30 rear wheels

I have some new DB30 rear wheels. They are new take offs from bikes that were scraped/crushed. Apparently they were test ridden at the factory as the rotors have a slight scuff to them. Just enough to show a mark. They are complete with tire, wheel, bearings, rotor, sprocket and bolts. I have to find or buy boxes to ship these in so please be patient with initial shipping times. They will go out as fast as I can get them to you. I am in Upstate South Carolina. They are $55.00 each plus shipping and a box if I have to buy boxes. Hopefully I can scrounge boxes.... Look at the pics. Let me know. Thanks

I would suggest that even if you have the slightest possible future need for one of these that you get one while you can. I hunted for several months for one and ended up buying a new one from Motovox for $80.00 for just the wheel and tire. Add 30 for the rotor and 40 for the sprocket.

I'll take one as long as the shipping is fair to 85546 Az... you can send me an invoice to my email

928 651 6288 call or text any time

UPDATE ON SHIPPING COST. I managed to get a wheel in a large Priority Mail box. I took it to the Post office and the Postmaster said that it was fine to mail as it was. So they are $18.75 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states. It takes 4 hands and lots of tape but it works. I have to remove the 12 bolts for the disc and the sprocket for it to fit. You just have to reinstall them when you get it. They are in a Ziploc bag that is rolled up and taped to the wheel hub so they arrive intact.

So now we have a final total of $55.00 + $18.75 = $73.75. USPS Priority Mail. I can provide a tracking number when they go out if you would like one.

Some have asked about removing the tire to make it easier to ship. The tire is not a problem but the width of the hub is the size factor.

Thanks!

One last thing I want to add. These wheels were stored outside in a bin under an oak tree when I found them. Some of them are cleaner than others but some of them are a little dirty. Look closely under the Disc Brake in the above pics and you can see the dirt in that wheel. They are all brand new take offs with no rust or tire rot. Nothing that a little soap and water wont make new again.

Last edited:
Just wanted to take this to the top one more time. The wheels have been listed on Ebay for $65.00. And have already sold a couple. The $55.00 price is still good for any OldMiniBikes member.

Thanks to those that bought wheels here.

Get you an extra one while you still can.

2SlickNick

I think I want your last wheel..
Do you still need fender and chain guard?
I have a front fender and a chain guard.

Last edited: