New DB30

I just picked up a DB30 locally. Are there any quirks, issues, or things to keep an eye on ?
I'm guessing the first mod will be a jack shaft.

I recently picked one up as well. My first mod was the 212 Predator upgrade. I am currently putting it in the frame in my living room. For $100, I can't think of a better upgrade. I also put new tires on mine, but that was because the rear on mine was flat when I got it. I went with some Carlisle Snow Wolves.

Carlisle Snow Hog Tire 15 x 5 00 6 blackwall Bias Ply 5170081 Each | eBay

I went with the 15x5x6. There is a 15x6x6, but I was worried about clearance with the rear brake caliper.

You can run a stock predator, but I went ahead and rejetted my carb and added a new exhaust, but those aren't needed. I just had them laying around, so I put them on. I haven't even started the thing yet, it's too cold here. The jet kit is available in the OldMiniBikes warehouse.

I'll be adding new handlebars, but that is a personal preference. I think I'll use some old BMX bars, or maybe I'll use some motorcycle bars?

I'm not sure if I'll go with a jack shaft, TAV2, or just a clutch. I have a clutch I'll try out. I am leaning toward a TAV2, but I'll wait to go that route after I've put some miles on it.