New England off road minibike race

Here we go, off road minibike race in Central village conneticut! ACRMX is having there minibike race at at the central cycle club motocross track. CCCMX.com is there website located close to all in New England. Vintage motocross and minibike races, trophies and classes for skill level rider and all years and cc's. great time and great track, also trails located on the property that you can ride on during the races. great facility and a great time. Hope to see some of the oldminibikes crew there!

joekd

As I mentioned before I am out since I am leaving on vacation, doesn't matter because my baja warrior is hardly a "vintage" anyway

hey guys you can run any minibike, vintage or not. Baja are fine, and the more the merrier. No body is gonna bitch if your bike is vintage or not, it just needs to be a minibike. We just want to see minibikers out riding and enjoying minibikes. Its more about having fun and riding, no body is concearned with how vintage it is. Crf 50's pocket bikes ect.. are not legal for the class, but are still allowed to run on the track, they just wont be counted.

RACE IS SATURDAY JUNE 1ST!!!!!!!

Here are more details if you need them:
race will be held at central cycle club
cady lane
central village conn 06332
exit 89 off i-395 to main st, then to cady lane just follow the signs to the race track.
practice starts at 10 am
racing starts at 12 noon
helmet is required, boots gloves google recomended!
Admission is $10 kids 5 and under are free
Hope to see you there, come enjoy a cop and stress free envirement on the track with other minibikers!

Last edited:
Check out Matt in these two clips taken last weekend at Nesco. Quite a good race, especially in the second moto... Briggs vs Tecumseh !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D69YVrLO_P0[img]

[img]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-l7fTUBqAcE[img]

Really looking forward to next weekend at Central Village. For more information on the ACR Mini MX Series, like classes, rules and 2013 race schedule, please go to [url]www.acrmx.com[/url]

Cool videos Tom, nesco was great, we had an awesome time the track conditions really improved for the second moto. I must have done 50 plus laps that day, I didnt want to stop riding at all! Really looking foward to the next race! Thanks again for posting!

We had a great time at the races! Thanks to everybody that came out and raced. Thanks to Josh for coming it was great riding and hanging out with you, we will see you at windber! I will try to post some pictures or video

Great vids, looks like so much fun. Gate pick looks kind of critical, though. The guy who starts on the left end is pointed straight at a tree. :laugh: Say, I thought I read somewhere awhile back that Connecticut law forbids classes for kids. Is that correct? Out here we've got classes for 4 and 5-year-olds at flat rack and MX races.

Glad you enjoyed the video. Conneticut doesn't allow kids under 13 to compete in a race, but they are allowed to ride. So they can go on the track and ride, but there not being scored. Cerntral village also had a fantastic minibike track that was open all day long to kids and minis. Great track, and thanks to Tom F for giving us a place to ride and have fun! And yeah I was the one they made start by the tree, LOL