New gas tank Stainless Steel eye candy

vette66_00

Here is my new tank. Its Polished 4" round Stainless Steel, 12" long and holds 5/8 of a gallon. But it could be aluminum or steel. Fits nice under the frame. Couple of dryer vent worm clamps (hose clamps) to hold it on. Brass fittings from Home depot. Builder is ummmm its up to him if he wants to come out. Using a PVC cap for now until the new one is built. Works great. Sorry its a bit dirty cause I ride it, yummy mud.

vette66_00

Ok boys. I have been given permission to out my tank builder. LOL Allen1967 is the one that built it. PM him if your interested in one. Also there is another thread going on right now about the tanks.

I have been making tanks for years. I have sent out a few tanks out to different members of the minibike forum. You can see them on Edwin's, EvilEd's, Guardrail Dave's and Vette66. I have made several just for my Bonanzas. If anyone is interested in purchasing, send me a PM. I have made 3" and 6" in Stainless...I can make them any length. They polish up better than Chrome and never rust.

Last edited: