New guy from Atlanta, GA

Just want to say hello. Looks like there's lots of good info here. Although I got into go-karts and mini-bikes to try to get my 11-year old son interested in using tools it has kind of become an obsession of mine, thinking of things to build. I jumped in head- first and have a DB30, a rolling Baja mini-bike frame a rolling Baja 150 ATV frame and three rolling Chinese buggy frames. One of the buggy's I'm going to restore to as is, one I'm going to chop down from two to a single seat buggy, and the other I'm thinking of chopping and grafting onto either the Baja mini-bike or ATV. I haven't decided yet. So anyways, this looks like a good place to figure what I want to do. See ya around.

Welcome to OldMiniBikes. There is a lot of good information here. Lots of friendly people that will share and help out. Since you have the Baja bug you can find most of the Baja related information in the Baja Minibikes forum.

Enjoy the Madness... It only gets worse....

It started with 1 and now I have 7 Warriors and 4 DB's...... Not to mention the other Minibikes...

Doug

Last edited:
Hi h34, I am south of Atlanta and I am selling all my stuff. All hi performance briggs, WF engine and 305cc on minibikes. Not for your son though (too fast). Let me know if interested in seeing any of it. Have fun

Oz