new guy old bike

I found what appears to be a 1971 fuji go-devil colapsable mini bike in the trash here in mpls MN it hadn't run in many years(the gas in it was muck) I'm kinda handy with all things mechanical so i started tinkering and had it running in a couple days i had to replace the throttle cable and drive belt(i just guessed on the size and made due with what i had)and the clutch fell apart a few days later. does anyone know anything about them. are they worth anything, are parts available, should i be riding it around town, would it be bad to modify it? sorry i dont have pics but any answers you could give would be a great help. thanks

jeep4me

Great find. Definetly keep it. I wouldn't modify it but thats just me. Those minis are very cool. As far as riding it around town...I ride mine around my neighborhood and haven't had any run ins with the police, but some guys have and have gotten tickets and even had their minis impounded. Don't piss off your neighbors and ride on the lawns and you should be okay. Legally, I think, in most cities you can only ride them on private property. NOS parts are probably not going to be easy to find but aftermarket stuff is everywhere on the web or even possibly local.

07D675

I almosthad a Benelli Buzzer a few weeks ago. It was only about 35 miles from me so I could've saved on shipping...but I was outbid:sleeping:

tomsprops

Don't forget your GODEVIL is a 2 stroke(20:1),just incase you didn't know. I have one still looking for a Headset & Bars. Lucky find !