New Harbor Freight 20% off coupon 6-5 to 6-8

vette66_00

if you live in California you will only be able to get the epa/carb model and it will work with cjtmini's engine kit if you modifiy the gas cap. If you dont live in California you will not have to do anything but bolt it in and add gas and oil.

CJTMINI also sells the complete setup including engine. You should check that out also.
The link to his kit
http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/b...bikes/10349-db-30-6-5hp-engine-kit-parts.html

Last edited:

delray

the new L style(1/4cut out) tanks sure look ugly. really like the old style tanks
if i find a honda tank cheap at a local swapmeet. i am buying it!:doah:

vette66_00

If I cared that much about the gas tank look I would just buy the Harley Oil tank and use it as a gas tank. But agreed the Older Honda ones look better.

i think those motors look like shit with the stock tank, exhaust and carb on them. that's the first stuff to come off when i get one.

at least the new style motors don't have the lame tank brackets sticking way out from the case. check my sig pic to see what i'm talking about.

Here it is. This is only the 4 day one but I figured somebody could use it.

Coupon Display

There will also be a double post in the Honda/Clone engine area.
Vette66_00, You ROCK fella! Last week I purchased a new 6.5 HP Clone from HF for $109.99. It was on sale for that price locally. So yesterday I printed off your linked coupon and took my engine with my receipt back to the store. They gave me the 20% off the price I paid. I was out the door for $95.07. Score!!!! Thanks a ton. :thumbsup:

i think those motors look like shit with the stock tank, exhaust and carb on them. that's the first stuff to come off when i get one.

at least the new style motors don't have the lame tank brackets sticking way out from the case. check my sig pic to see what i'm talking about.
I really like the looks of the previous version as well. At the HF I live by, they only carry the new one. Is there somewhere I can buy the one with the more square looking tank? :eek:ut:

Ratbike

Vette66_00, You ROCK fella! Last week I purchased a new 6.5 HP Clone from HF for $109.99. It was on sale for that price locally. So yesterday I printed off your linked coupon and took my engine with my receipt back to the store. They gave me the 20% off the price I paid. I was out the door for $95.07. Score!!!! Thanks a ton. :thumbsup:
Dude!!! Thanks to Vette i purchased a 11hp clone out the door this am. for 209.00....w/ coupon!!:thumbsup::scooter: