New meet for the PA, NJ, NY area in the works

Would you attend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

1stBxMopar

I'd go if it's not E-Town swap meet weekend. Also, if Mike does the fall hot dog hut show, you may want to coordinate the dates so there is not two mini bike events on the same weekend.......

I appreciate everyones questions and feedback. That will greatly help make this as successful as possible.
I just want to reinterate that this is a riding event. I will not purposely schedule it on anyone elses events or the E-Town swapmeet. However, there were many that expressed displeasure with the NJ show in the past. As close as this is I'm hoping you will give it a chance and see if we can make a go of it. I'm hoping with the ability to ride the grounds, sell parts and camp that this will be an appealing event.:thumbsup:
I'm not going to select a date at this time until the poll is closed and we have enough interest. The members who are hlpeing will get together and decide if it's a go at that time. It will be promoted on Craigslist, Facebook and anywhere else that I'm not banned from...:crying::laugh:

HEY chad i just want to say that you think people are disappointed in my show you continue to bad mouth my show BUT YET YOU SHOWED UP TO MY SHOW... keep your thoughts to your self .. so you think bad mouthing my show is going to bring people to your show you sound like a child in high school GOOD LUCK WITH THAT.you can do your event on the same day as mine i dont really care i have a great turn out and always will there are alot of local people that attend my show they are not going to drive to your show and good luck with your event your going to need it... WANNA BE... PS i hope you are insured not just the camp ground

HEY chad i just want to say that you think people are disappointed in my show you continue to bad mouth my show BUT YET YOU SHOWED UP TO MY SHOW... keep your thoughts to your self .. so you think bad mouthing my show is going to bring people to your show you sound like a child in high school GOOD LUCK WITH THAT.you can do your event on the same day as mine i dont really care i have a great turn out and always will there are alot of local people that attend my show they are not going to drive to your show and good luck with your event your going to need it... WANNA BE... PS i hope you are insured not just the camp ground
I stated a fact. Shall I repost the thread?? I was there and it was a good time hanging with good people. I have no intention to try and lure anyone from your show. Even though I disagreed with how some things went down in the past I came out to support your show as always. Funny how you never show up to anyone elses events if you are doing so much for the hobby. I need no recognition for trying to put on another show. There are alot of good people behind this that just want to have fun.
Everyone, please attend the Hot Dog Hut show....Thanks!:thumbsup:

Mike,

Just to clarify this whole event wasn't Chad's idea. I came to him about a possibility of a campground swap meet in which we could all ride at. Chad and I are doing leg work now and it's just in a planning stage. As stated this whole event is not intended to "out do" another event. Our intention is to have a care free day of just riding and hanging out. Plus people can bring stuff to sell/trade naturally. There is only a couple of times a year where "us" mini bikers get to hangout so it is good to have several different events. As for insurance purposes that is fully covered hence the entry fee associated with the event (to cover only the costs and nothing more). I always say lets not take this hobby too serious since we are all grown men and women riding mini bikes re-living our lost youths. Lol

Well ray and chad ..as always I do thank you guys and everyone else for coming to my event I am all for more people starting new events I wish I could attend winber but I just can't afford to take the time off but I would love to attend your event if it does happen I am all for it and support you guys 100% ..I would be more than happy to help if you guys need it ..just let me know what I can do to help thanks again mike

Well ray and chad ..as always I do thank you guys and everyone else for coming to my event I am all for more people starting new events I wish I could attend winber but I just can't afford to take the time off but I would love to attend your event if it does happen I am all for it and support you guys 100% ..I would be more than happy to help if you guys need it ..just let me know what I can do to help thanks again mike
Thanks Mike. :thumbsup:

Taking a poll of interest to see how many people would commit to a fall meet in PA just off of I78 in Wind Gap. It will be hosted at a camp ground with 27 acres. Campers are welcome. Electric hook up is provided. One days admission includes camping(till 9am the following morning) riding and swap/sell. There arent trails to ride on, but stone roads throughout the grounds. There is also a paved 1/8 mile road that can be used as a drag strip if we had enough people to do some grudge racing.
We are looking at doing this sometime in September. I know kids will be back to school, but the plan is to have it on a Saturday, and anyone that travels and wants to camp, can sleep the night and head out the following morning.
I want to give people plenty of time to recoup from Windber, but not let it get too cold. In no way do I want to intrude on Jeff's event. This will be on a smaller scale and a little more logistically friendly for people in the tri state area.
Please cast a vote and ask any questions you may have. IF I don't have the answer I will do my best to get it promptly.
Thanks!:scooter:
Whats jeffs even? Where and when?

We need more feedback on this event peeps. This will be a decent sized event but need peoples opinion. Let the ideas flow. It isnt our event.. Its all of OldMiniBikes and friends event. We are just here to set it up. :thumbsup: