New Member-CTU200 Set to Arrive Tonight!

Hey all!

33 year old Minnesotan currently living on the east coast (Delaware). New to mini bikes and the forum. I've been playing around with a Baja Doodlebug I bought cheap at a flea market, but no papers mean I can't get it titled or ride it anywhere but my driveway. Ordered a Coleman CTU200 last week and after the snowpocolypse this week, it's finally set to be delivered with all lights I ordered tonight!

The plan this weekend is to get it all wired up so early next week I can get it titled, insured and registered. This is my only method of transportation for the summer and I cannot wait to really get looking into the threads here to see what are the best ways to mod it and get as much speed as I can out of it.

Greetings..welcome.. we have a Coleman group if you want to view stuff we don't always share here :biggrin: .. just a placeholder not lost in everrenewing general topic..always a few active topics and mods people do,have done and general bs

Last edited:
Thanks all! Unfortunately I haven't gotten it yet. The snowpocolypse delayed the delivery until today but I've been promised that it'll be there waiting for me when I get home from work. Of course they promised that on Thursday and Friday of last week, but I raised enough of a stink that I think they'll come through this time. :)

If the title says off road use only like mine did Delaware DMV will not tag it I tried already best to try a home build new tittle that's how I had to do it a state trooper came to my house to look at it and basically gave me the paperwork needed to go to DMV to get a tittle