New member...Old rider

Hello to all...:wave:
I am here for information and parts as the need arises.
Life-long rider of motos, and loyal to Honda for the most part.
First Minibike 1966, age 13, paid $35 for an unknown frame with a 3 1/2 hp Tecumseh.
Motorcycles since then too numerous to list, around-about 80-90 No bragg, just fact.
Currently 8 motorcycles in the stable.
Have had a few misc. mini's over the years.
i.e. Manco, J.C.Penney's, Rupp Hustler, Baja Doodle Bug, Baja Dirt Bug, and Fox Scamp.
Yesterday I bought a Bird "Duck" with a B&S 3 1/2 h.p...sorry, no pix yet.
I have an appointment tomorrow to see and hopefully buy a Fox "Sundowner"
The asking price for this Fox is pretty high, but having a two-stroke mini would be a thrill,
and this one appears very fine original in the pix.
I have been active on the hondaspree.net forum for 5 years and perform moderator duties there.
Same user-name.
Looking forward to diversing into minibikes and learning from you seasoned vets...:scooter:

I see that I have come to the table just in time to get in the Build-Off....alas, I have a project already underway that will take precedence.
My local club is having a 24-hour endurance competition and I have entered with an '81 Honda Passport. btw, all entries in this challenge must be under 150cc's, so my Passport is getting a Lifan 125. This is a Team challenge, my team of 6 riders is named "The Meaty Ogres"...because we're not particularly top notch.
I also see now the "Introductions" column that I should have placed this thread in...:doah:

Last edited:
Welcome!

You can enter the Build Off until midnight Pacific time today. Your project can be entered in the Just For Fun(JFF) class which is for projects already started.