New member Upstate NY

Hello all:

I just want to take a moment to say hi and to comment what a wonderful Forum this is. It is awesome that so many share their knowledge and give of themselves so unselfishly.
What brings me here is that I have just acquired a frame of a 1969 Bonanza BC1400T. The previous owner had it powdered coated, but thats all that I have and will be my starting point. I would like to think i can do a factual part-wise restoration, (knowing perfection is not possible), and with your all help hope to have an enjoyable project going forward.
I have started reading some of the posts in order to gain a sliver of knowledge to start.
So thank you all in advance,

Cheers
Bernie

Attachments

nice bike 2 restore!

Hello all:

I just want to take a moment to say hi and to comment what a wonderful Forum this is. It is awesome that so many share their knowledge and give of themselves so unselfishly.
What brings me here is that I have just acquired a frame of a 1969 Bonanza BC1400T. The previous owner had it powdered coated, but thats all that I have and will be my starting point. I would like to think i can do a factual part-wise restoration, (knowing perfection is not possible), and with your all help hope to have an enjoyable project going forward.
I have started reading some of the posts in order to gain a sliver of knowledge to start.

Cheers
Bernie
Hi Bernie, Welcome to the minibike forum! I have a rear fender in good shape. Was going to put it on e-bay?
U need 1?
Thanks,Bill n.y. brother too!

Thank you all. To date, I was able to score wheels among other harder to find parts from members here on the forum recently. Going forward, I'll tun my attention to making it a roller ie fork lowers.
18-24" of snow today.

ELT

cool. i had to ask when i saw "Upstate NY" on your info. i'm up in alexandria bay/ 1000 islands. it
doesn't get more upstate than here.

welcome to OldMiniBikes:thumbsup:
Hey its good to see someone else on here from northern NY. I'm in Lowville and I was just up in Alex Bay last Saturday for a squirts hockey tournament.

Hello all:

Cheers
Bernie
I see this is a few tears back. But I'm in Amsterdam. Let me know if your still into minis