New minibike shop opening in michigan

Jamie1972

Sorry about that. I did....no answer. Thought I'd see if these new directions giving for Van Born MI where any good:shrug: seems the business did not make it. Case closed. :hammer:

ice

His other thread from Feb says (we have moved to our new location at 25211 van born rd, taylor mi. we have more bikes and parts than ever! we have a new phone number to reach us. it is 313 908-4844.)

Jamie1972

Open for Business! Good. I'll be there later tonight to check it out. :thumbsup:

I had a chance to go Visit "Motor City Mini's" here in MI. After locating the Small yellow building with a checker flag painted on the side and brown paper covering the windows...(They are re-doing the inside and wanna keep things from "Peering eyes" :detective: Nice little assortment of used minibikes (complete and not so complete :scooter: parts and t-shirts. Nice people. Good little hometown store. Good luck with your business :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Motor city minis is opening jan. 15, 2011 at 12950 beech daly rd, taylor, mi 48180. We will be open every weekend 9-9 and weekday evenings 5-9. This will be our winter hours.
The shop will feature new parts, used/vintage parts, nos parts and custom parts. We also offer powder coatings, metal polishing and chroming.
Most importantly, this store was opened for minibikers by minibikers. Not trying to get rich but wanted to offer parts not available or hard to get, as well as common parts. A place to talk minibike and post local events.
I will swing by and check it out:thumbsup:

oldsledz

I would call to confirm the hours they are open before driving there, last I knew Brian was working a full time job during the day, and had the mini bike shop open most evenings and weekends.