New project, need some info

Just picked this up yesterday thought i'd share it with you guys here online. I was hoping maybe someone on here might know what make or model, etc. this is. thanks alot in advance.
[/IMG]

awsome!! thanks alot guys for the quick response. i had seen something that looked very similar to this on ebay and it was listed as a sears mini bike but i wasn't sure. def. keep an eye on this thread because in the following weeks i'm going to be changing ALOT of things on this. i've been building it in my head for years and now i'm going to start putting it together as soon as i get it back from media blasting. real quick.... does anyone know what the proper size rear wheel is or axle setup? i'm thinking it's a 6" but just wanted to make sure. :scooter:

Last edited:
Is just me or is the right front fork bent? just wondering
oooooh yea it's got a bend too it. i'm not too worried about that as i am ditching this front end for something completely different. my only main concern was finding a solid frame in the style i wanted and luckily after a looooong time this one fell into my lap for only $30.00 locally!!

GTO thanks a ton for that link!! so far i haven't seen any other frames that have the same style neck as mine, but that's not to say that someone down the line added it for strength or something. on a side note.... does anyone have any detailed pics of the brake setup and the rear wheel/axle setup? i would greatly appreciate it!!:thumbsup:

All of the rigid Birds have that style neck. That's how you spot a Bird. It's a very good design. Looks good and very strong.

Last edited:
I have the pedal,shaft, and probably the brackets I cut off a chopped up Bird frame. I'll trade for your bent forks.
hit me up w/ some pics if you don't mind. either on here or feel free to email me. I'm definitely, positively, not going to use these front forks (the forks that i am going to use are the whole reason why i wanted to build up a mini bike). are they worth anything? or is it more for someone that's restoring? :thumbsup:

just picked up those brake pads tonight. does anyone have any pics of the rear end setup? tire/ sprocket/ axle. i need to know what i need to pick up to make it a roller. also it seems that most sprockets are #35 and i already have a #42 (i think) clutch.