New to mini bikes 6.5 acting up

Ok so forgive me I'm totally new to these small engines and forums for that matter, but I bought a mini bike and stuck a 6.5 predator in it. That was great but I soon wanted more power. I removed the govenor, installed a billet flywheel, put a OldMiniBikes air filter adapter and huge k&n style filter on, and the OldMiniBikes under the seat header with the tube shaped pretty free flowing muffler, 18lb springs, and now runs like crap it sputters on take off really really bad and almost shuts off, it starts and idols great I know I am going to need to regenerate some people say number 36 3738 etc. but do you think this is the issue? Other than the above-mentioned it's stock..... I also just double checked the valve lash today exhaust was .003 and intake .002. I just can't believe a little bit of jetting would make this much of a difference but like I said I don't know much about motors. I see OldMiniBikes sells a jet kit with emulsion tube 140 is this a good place to start? I at least thought it would run as good as it did before I put the intake and exhaust on. I'm new to the forum and pretty much any forum so thanks a lot in advance, please don't bash me too hard lol.

CarPlayLB

Yuup! Ya need more fuel. The kit that OldMiniBikes sells has the emulsion tube and jet, Easy fix...get busy, clean the garage for more minibikes, and welcome aboard!

Thanks guys I can't believe that little of a change will make the difference .001 could throw the whole thing off? I can't wait to get this thing up and going again.