New to the forum!

Greetings everyone,

Just dropping in to say hello. Picked up a Coleman ct200u and have been modifying the crap out of it! IMG_0181.JPG as you can see my Harley's are not happy with my priorities lol

Greetings welcome......show some pics of your mods as you go..I got a Coleman ...we have a group,but many afks..we all done them a little differently....I am getting sick of the red tho..too busy to change it

Last edited:
Welcome!... I was just thinking to myself the other day that I should look into a lift stand. Your picture pretty much confirms that I need one. :thumbsup:

lol. I have a wooden box frame that I use right now. Works fine but I have to lift my bike on to it... :eek:ut: Maybe my wife will get me a lift for Christmas :laugh:

.I'm mostly shade tree mechanic..a patio and small shed.. lucky to have a 4 ft concrete retaining wall to push my bikes up on ..perfect eye level ": )

Last edited:
Welcome, Does the Bagger have the new Milwaukee 8 Motor?
No it's a '15 I'm not sold on the new motor yet. Mod for mod they make virtually the same power as my twin cam. Cam pipe tune and I take it makes 107/117. Haven't been passed by one yet! They M8 is incredibly smooth and has a great torque curve stock. But I still love my old rattle traps too much

No it's a '15 I'm not sold on the new motor yet. Mod for mod they make virtually the same power as my twin cam. Cam pipe tune and I take it makes 107/117. Haven't been passed by one yet! They M8 is incredibly smooth and has a great torque curve stock. But I still love my old rattle traps too much
107/117 without head work? Come on let's see your Dyno Sheet ! LOL