Newb from Tucson

Hi guys, my name is Scott. I have a Fuji Go-Devil that all I know about is the name of it, that it needs an engine, and I thought it was cool for $10 when I bought it. Now I've really got the itch to find an engine and build it up since I've found some pictures and guys on the H.A.M.B. that have vintage minibikes. That's how I found out about this place. I'm a total newb at this and like I said, know nothing about this little guy. Any help and free parts anyone wants to send my way will be most appreciated! Lol.

C9H13NO3

unlesss you're going for originality, you can buy a 6.5 clone engine for it at Harbor Freight. Most people will tell you to put a briggs or a tec in it, which is what I would do if I were you, because it probably came from the factory with either one of them. You should restore that thing, and Welcome to the Site.

Hey thanks Throttleprob! I think all I care about is getting any engine for it right now and start enjoying it. There's only so much someone can push on your back, ha ha ha.